Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Month of Love: Day 27

I love Nutella.
Maybe I buy the big 2-packs from Costco…
and maybe we go through them faster than we should.


74786-Nutella

My all-time favorite snack is apples with Nutella.
I try to convince myself that it’s totally a healthy snack…
you know, ‘cause it’s an apple.
Just don’t look at the calories.

tumblr_kua0k7CisQ1qzn4vjo1_500

Of course, sometimes I just need a chocolate fix.
That’s when I just grab a spoonful of Nutella.
I try to stick to just one spoonful…
but that stuff is addicting!

  nutella-spoon-2

Bananas and Nutella crepes.
Perfection.
Someday, when I’m a supermom, my kiddos will eat these for breakfast.

copy-of-img_4060 

And someday, when I am a superwife, I will plan a romantic dinner for my husband.
And I will serve these yummy Nutella Raviolis for dessert.

Fried Nutella Ravioli

I don’t think there is a Nutella recipe that wouldn’t be fabulous.
Well, one time I tried to make Nutella cupcakes…
and failed.
But other than that, Nutella is perfection.
I love Nutella.

1 comment:

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

You know I so agree with this :) Me and Nutella are currently having a love affair...