Monday, February 14, 2011

A Month of Love: Day 14

I love daisies.

52042-bigthumbnail 

“It should be magical. There should be music playing and romantic lighting and a subtle buildup to the popping of the big question. There should be a thousand yellow daisies and candles and a horse and I don't know what the horse is doing there unless you're riding it, which seems a little over the top, but it should be more than this.”
(If you can tell me what this quote is from, you will be my new best friend…)

Daisies are pretty much the perfect flower.
They are simple.
Cheerful.
Magical.
Daisies have to be the happiest flower out there.
Have you ever seen a bunch of daisies and not felt better instantly?
I didn’t think so.

p164

Gerber daisies are my absolute favorite.
They are big!
They are colorful!
They are the rock star daisy!

I love daisies.

3 comments:

azHarline said...

That quote is from Gilmore Girls. I love that show.

Josh and Alice said...

I love gilmore girls. I watched all the seasons in my first pregnancy. And now I'm into "Parenthood".

Lindsey said...

"Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?"