Friday, February 18, 2011

A Month of Love: Day 18

I love our iPad.

apple_ipad_2

Thanks to my generous inlaws
(shout out to Thom and Deb!)
we got our iPad last summer.
When TJ first opened it, I didn’t understand his excitement.
My mind has since been changed.
I should really call it “my iPad”…
I’m pretty sure I use it a LOT more than TJ does.

Let me tell you why I love MY iPad.
First up, Words With Friends.

slides_img_06

Really, its just Scrabble.
But thanks to the wifi connection, I can play scrabble with people who live far away from me!
(You can also play with a complete stranger, if you want!)
If you have an iPhone or iPad, download this game.
Then we can play together.

Another reason why I love the iPad is because Riker loves the iPad.

DSCN0245 

Sometimes, Riker is kinda whiny…
and one of the easiest ways to entertain him is with the iPad.
Don’t judge me.
I downloaded an app called Zoola for Riker.

mzl.zrpymcaa.320x480-75

When you touch a picture of an animal, you can hear the sound that animal makes.
Riker’s favorite is the dog.
My favorite is the giraffe.

Other apps that I frequently use are:

iBooks

images (4) 

Amazon Kindle

IMG_0021 

Plants vs Zombies

plants-vs-zombies

World of Goo

world-of-goo-ipad-app

When bedtime rolls around, TJ is often reading a book on our Kindle and I’m reading a book (or playing a game) on the iPad.
I love it.

1 comment:

azHarline said...

I love the ipad! It is awesome