Friday, October 29, 2010

Off To See The Wizard!

Now that we have Riker,
I can finally convince TJ to dress up with me for Halloween.
When we found a little lion costume for Riker,
I immediately knew what TJ and I would be.

halloween5

A scarecrow, a cowardly lion, and Dorothy.
I would also like to point out that I made my dress.
By myself.
Without a pattern.
In just a couple hours.
I know, I impress even myself.

100_3886

At our ward Halloween party,
we had a lion, a tiger, and a bear.
Oh my.

Halloween is more fun
when I have a baby and a husband to dress up too!
I’m already brainstorming ideas for next year!

2 comments:

heather said...

You guys looked awesome at the party!! And I continue to be impressed by your dress especially how fast you made it! I love the lion/bear/tiger picture. I didn't see you girls doing that - how cute!

Brenden+Nikki said...

Lisa you did great! I am doubly impressed at the dress you made. By yourself. With no pattern. ;) if you were in a contest I'd vote for you. And I'd put your link on my profile page on Facebook. ;) you guys look so good.

So how do you convince TJ to dress up? Brenden won't do it even with Collin in the picture.