Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kansas!

(sometimes, I can’t think of clever blog titles…so I just write something lame and add an exclamation point to make it cooler…)

Riker and I made a quick visit to Kansas.
My sister and her family are getting ready to move back to AZ
(lucky ducks!)
so I made sure I got to visit one more time.
And, as an added bonus, my mom was going to be there too!

kansas2

My camera didn’t get pulled out as often as it should have,
but I did get a picture of Riker with his grandma.

kansas

And I made sure to get this awesome picture.
My mom and cousin Brody getting their slide on.
 kansas4
Cousin Keaton loved having Riker around.
He kept asking if Riker could have sleepovers.
And if Riker could play football with him.

Cousin Taylor was there too,
but I managed to not take a single picture of her.

I also didn’t get any pictures of Calli or Brendan.
They were there, I promise.

It was so fun to take a little vacation and spend time with family.
Now I just have to wait until Christmas to see them again!

2 comments:

Calli Potter said...

We LOVED having our aunt Lisa and cousin Riker visit! We can't wait to see you at Christmas!

cindy said...

truly unattractive pictures...of anyone over the age of 4. If you will remember I pretty much managed to go most of my marriage without being in a picture...I vote we go back to that!