Monday, October 4, 2010

Guess Who!?

A visitor!
We love visitors!
This weekend, TJ’s old friend Patrick came to visit.

100_3692_picnik

This is how Riker looked the entire time Pat was here.
He wasn’t sure if he wanted to like him or not.

We hit up Schmit’s Sausage Haus for some yummy bratwurts
{and delicious cream puffs!}

100_3701

Riker feels the need to bite the spoon when I feed him now.
Every. Time.
Sometimes he will bite the spoon, then blow bubbles
causing the food to spit out at me.

100_3704_picnik

After lunch, we took full advantage of the fantastic fall weather
by heading to the river front park to see the Santa Maria.
While we were there, I realized we were here last October too!
Here’s the picture from 2009:

IMG_0049

And here’s 2010:

100_3710

What a difference a year can make!
Instead of being pregnant, I have an adorable baby!

And…unfortunately, Patrick’s eyes were closed in every picture I took.

100_3711

Hm. Kind of open in this one.
Such cute boys!

100_3713

Every time TJ throws Riker in the air,
my heart stops a little bit.

100_3717

But seeing a picture of Riker riding on a magical unicorn can make my heart stop too.

100_3721  

Being a mom is hard on the heart.

Thanks for coming Pat!
It was great to see you!

No comments: