My friend Katie nominated me for the “Versatile Blogger” award…yay me!
This award doesn’t come with a trophy or cool prizes.
Basically, I tell 7 random facts about myself and then I tag 7 friends so they can tell 7 random things about themselves too!
Super fun, right?
Okay: random fact time.
1. I have the appetite of a 5 year old. Seriously, I could eat junk all day long and be perfectly happy (sick, but happy). and I don’t do fruits and veggies, unless they are covered in chocolate or ranch respectively.
2. I never make my bed, despite my mother’s best efforts to train me otherwise. I love the look and feel of a freshly made bed…I’m just too lazy to actually do it.
3. I always have been, and probably always will be, a nail biter. I keep my fingernails painted in an attempt to keep myself from biting my nails…but I find myself having to repaint my nails every couple of days.
4. i get motion sickness like nobody’s business. this is why i drive everywhere. even sitting in the front passenger sit is enough to make me feel ill for the rest of the day.
5. I took 9 years of piano lessons, yet i do not play the piano. basically, i sat at the piano for 30 minutes every day and told my mom how much i hated playing the piano. i wish i could play the piano…but i don’t.
6. when i was in 7th grade, i secretly watched my crush open his locker, memorized his locker combination, and wrote it on the bottom of my shoe. kind of creepy, right? no worries, i never actually did anything with that information…but just knowing that i could open his locker at any time was thrilling to my 12 year old self.
7. my desert island food is french fries. regardless of the time of day, i can always eat french fries. my absolute favorite fries are wendy’s (especially when dunked in a chocolate frosty!).
so there you have it, folks. seven completely random, pointless facts about lisa. and now, i shall tag the following seven people:
the rules state that I only “nominate” 7 friends for this “award”…but really, every one should take a moment to write 7 random facts about themselves. It’s harder than it looks.