Saturday, September 1, 2012

9 Months

Happy 9 months to my baby girl!
I know I’ve said this before but I’m gonna say it again…
she is the happiest little baby in the entire world.

Facts and tidbits about Olivia at 9 months:
*4 teeth, working on a fifth right now.
*walks along furniture and will push her walker around, but too chicken to stand up on her own
*very vocal, constantly making noises, but no real words yet
*eating stage 3 foods, but prefers to eat whatever I’m trying to eat
*bounces/dances when she’s happy, especially first thing in the morning when I get her out of her crib
*her favorite toy is whatever Riker is playing with
*she loves to be active and moving around…which means she hates diaper changes, sitting in her car seat, or being held for long periods of time.

I love all 18 pounds 10 ounces of this squishy bug!

No comments: