Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Exploring Columbus: Granville Orchard

Our first fall in Ohio, I was working full time and TJ was in school full time so there was little time to fall activities.
Our second fall in Ohio, I was a new mom who lived and died by Riker’s nap schedule so I missed many activities that coincided with naps.
Since this is our last fall in Ohio, I don’t want to miss out on anything…beginning with apple picking!
We went with some friends to the Granville Orchard and came home with a bag full of Cortland and Gala apples.

DSCN1474DSCN1472DSCN1476DSCN1481DSCN1486DSCN1485

(this is what it looks like when you say “cheese” with a mouthful of apple!)

DSCN1484

(Riker is such a good sharer!)

DSCN1477IMG_1235

Hooray for fun fall festivities!

3 comments:

Christie Knight said...

Sounds fun...by the way you look super cute prego!!

Whit said...

Aw! Riker is adorable and I love the picture of you. You are the hotness!

Brenden+Nikki said...

um are you wearing skinny jeans? Of course you probably are and of course you look cute in them even when you're gonna have a baby in 12 weeks or so. If I wore skinny jeans I would knock stuff off the shelf with my extra wide hips. And that's when I'm not pregnant.

That Riker is going to be a little heart breaker.