Friday, February 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

My sister Calli "tagged" me, so here it goes:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.

10 years ago I was:
In seventh grade at Taylor Jr. High School. Ugh, remember how awesome we all looked at that age! That year I had amazingly awesome friends, decided I wanted to marry Tyler Shumway, and had absolutely no cares in the world. I miss seventh grade...

5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. Write next week's lesson plans
2. Grade the math and spelling tests
3. Pick up medicine at Walgreens
4. Visit TJ's grandpa
5. Tell TJ I love him

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
This is actually very tricky because if TJ finds out that I am now a billionaire, he will make me invest it and put the money away to earn interest (and most likely in an overseas bank!) However, if I could do whatever I want to without having to tell TJ about it...I would go shopping. Clothes, shoes, car, house...of course I will donate a good amount of my cash to the Church and other worthwhile charities! I would give TJ a fair amount of the cash to follow his dreams, 'cause when TJ is happy I am happy! Yeah, I could have a lot of fun with that kind of money...

3 of my bad habits:
1. Correcting people's grammer...it drives TJ (and I'm sure everyone else) crazy! Funner is not a word! These ones and those ones are double plurals...stop saying them!
2. Biting my nails...that seems like such a childish habit, I know, but I seriously have a problem!
3. Grinding my teeth...according to TJ I grind my teeth in my sleep. Apparently it is so loud that it keeps him awake at night!

5 places I've lived:
1. Mesa, AZ...for almost 18 years!
2. Gilbert, AZ...just one year at the grandparent's house
3. Gilbert, AZ...mom and dad's new house
4. Mesa, AZ...mine and TJ's first apartment
5. Chandler, AZ...my current abode!

5 jobs I've had:
1. Zakly Department Store
2. As Is Fashions
3. eBodega Sales
4. Heliocol Green Energy
5. Imagine my future position as a teacher!

Something most people don't know about me:
I'm slightly OCD... I cannot go to bed unless all the closet doors are shut, I cannot walk out of the house without double checking that every single light is off, I cannot get into bed if the sheets are twisted, I overanalyze most decisions I have to make, and I cannot make a decision about anything!

And I'm going to tag:
1. Lindsey
2. Karisa
3. Teresa
4. Karyn

1 comment:

Karisa & Tyler said...

Hey! Thanks for tagging me. It was actually fun to do and try to come up with answers. I totally remember when you worked at Zakly's... That seems like forever ago. Does that mean we're getting old? (PS I also had a hard time remembering anything from 7th grade!) Anyway, love ya' and I hope to talk to ya' soon!
-Karisa