I never set New Year’s resolutions.
I’ve tried in the past and have always failed…
so why bother.
Last year, my darling friend Katie compiled a list of “Things To Do” in lieu of writing Resolutions.
I find this idea to be genius and am therefore copying her.
Some of my “things” are long term or recurring projects.
other “things” are short term, one time deals.
but everything on my list is totally do-able
and I WILL do everything on my list in 2012.
- make eggs benedict
- no sweets for one month
- go on a hike
- make and print 50 recipe cards
- try one new recipe a week
- write one blog post a day for a month
- send 10 thank you cards for no real reason
- read 30 books
- complete an act of service every month
- sew an article of clothing
- fit into “those jeans” again
- have family pictures taken
- send out Christmas Cards
- take a spinning class
- Find a chocolate chip cookie recipe TJ actually likes
- go on a picnic
- go to the temple once a week for one month
- Find a name to take to the temple
- read the whole book of mormon
- save up to buy something I want
- create a grocery budget
- never go to bed with a dirty kitchen for a month
- Make my bed every day for a month
- get a hair cut
- one day a month with no internet
- Throw a party
- Try a new restaurant
- floss daily for 21 days
- Print pictures to finish Riker’s clock
- hang a picture of Christ in home
- donate old clothes to goodwill
- Make homemade baby food
- make something with my cricut
- Create something to display in home
- move to arizona