Friday, July 1, 2011

Lately

I’ve been horrible at blogging.
I apologize.
We’ve settled into a lazy routine here in AZ…
which means I’ve shirked in my photo-taking responsibilities.
Some things I have managed to capture on camera include:

IMG_20110701_113515 

Riker’s second bee sting.
Seriously!?
Bees seem to love Riker
(they probably think he’s made of honey, ‘cause he’s so stinking sweet!).
Riker is officially traumatized and will start whining if he sees any type of bug/bee/fly/stick-that-could-be-mistaken-for-a-bug.
Which is fine with me…I hate bugs too.

DSCN0965

Naked time.
The heat has caused Riker to get some diaper rashes
so we have naked time every now and then to air out his bum.
Naked + legos = happiness

 DSCN0968

I am now 17 weeks pregnant.
This picture is technically 17 weeks and 3 days pregnant.
But at this point in my pregnancy with Riker, I was already rubber-banding my pants…
I am quite proud of the fact that I still need to wear a belt these days.

So there you have it…
you are now caught up on the life and times of the Grier’s.
Don’t you feel much more satisfied?

4 comments:

Rachael said...

you look great!

Whit said...

Aw! You look so cute! And so tinsy! (Is that how you spell it?)

Unknown said...

Cute baby belly. :) Poor Riker. :( Bugs do stink.

cindy said...

ewww...I'm sterilizing my legos when you leave!!!