Sunday, March 21, 2010

Refashion: Ruffle Cardigan

I’m super crafty these days.
Well…I’m super good at stalking craft blogs.
I found this idea on THIS cute blog and decided to try it!

I didn’t take any before pictures…
but I started with an Old Navy black long sleeve tee.
It looked something like this:

old navy tee

Now, it looks like this:

cardigan 2

Crappy picture, I know.
 
cardigan 1

It is now an elbow length ruffle cardigan.
Not too shabby for my first attempt!
I learned some things along the way and have ideas to make it better, so I’m working on cardigan #2.

You should make a cardigan too…
because then we can match and it will be adorable.

2 comments:

cindy said...

I love,love,love, how crafty you have become...I may even let you move back to Arizona...NOW!

Calli Potter said...

So that is SUPER CUTE! I want you to make me one in every color! I can't wait to see what your next one with the different flowers looks like!