Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another post about pigs

Well, sort of.
It's about the swine flu.
Being pregnant makes me "high risk"
so my doc encouraged me to get the H1N1 shot.
Unfortunately, my doc's office hasn't received any of the vaccine.
Here in Ohio, there have been several vaccination clinics for "high risk" people
(like me!)
So Saturday morning we drove to one of these clinics.
The advertised hours were nine to noon.
We got there at nine...
and waited in the world's longest line for two and a half hours!
Seriously!?
This line wrapped all the way around the church...
down a hill...
then snaked back and forth...
3 times.
After spending all that time waiting, I got my shot.
TJ couldn't get one...
he isn't eligible for a "high risk" shot until I'm 32 weeks.
So he might get sick and die...but I'm good.

No comments: