Meet Lindsey. She just turned 25...that's right, one-quarter of a century old! Let me tell you the top 5 things I like about Lindsey (as always, in no particular order)
1. She'll cook for me. Like, whenever and whatever I want. If I called Lindsey right now and asked her to make me my favorite dish she would oblige (as long as I was willing to make the trek out to her house in the far west)
2. She made Amy...and she's currently growing another little friend. Go babies!
3. She's awesome at making friends. I am totally jealous of her ability to make friends with so many people all the time. She'll just randomly talk to someone one day, invite them over for a game night, and suddenly they are bffs. I'm too chicken (seriously, I have probably told myself "Self, you should be best friends with that person" and then I wuss out...so if you want to be my friend you gotta make the first move!)
4. She likes math. I'm not sure if this is something I like about Lindsey or just a random fact...I guess I like it, cause someone has to do the math in this world and it sure isn't going to be me!
5. She let me get married on her birthday. That's right...I totally planned my wedding on my sister's bday. But it was really the best day for everyone involved. Besides, we sang happy birthday to her at the reception and even used her baby's headband as my garter (silly story for another time!)...overall, she loves that my wedding was on her birthday!
So there you have it. The top 5 things I like about my sister Lindsey. Now that Lindsey is all sorts of old she might need someone to read this to her or help her make her way to the computer without falling down. Whatevs. Happy bday sista!