Friday, December 14, 2007

Pomp and Circumstance

Woohoo! Today is graduation! At 1:00 today, I will be graduating from ASU's College of Education. I am so excited to be finishing up and moving onto the next stage of my life. TJ is probably more excited because in just a few months, once I have a full time job and am bringing in a steady paycheck, he gets to quit his job and live off his "sugar mama!"

TJ is also very excited today because his final grades were just posted and he got straight A's! In his first semester at ASU, TJ has been able to maintain his 4.0 grade point average. He worked so hard this semester to get these grades and I couldn't be prouder! We are both so excited that the semester is over and we have time to relax before it all starts up again.


Update: Lindsey and Lisa are now officially graduates of Arizona State University!

No comments: