Tuesday, May 1, 2012

35 Things: Update

So…I’ve only completed like 6 things.
TOtal.
including the recurring items on the list.
I really need to step up my game.

*fit into “those jeans” again
HOLLA! That’s right my friends…my baby girl is 5 months old and I am back in “those jeans” and back to my prebaby weight.

*try one new recipe a week
I did one. one new recipe for the entire month. I blame it on the whole “I’m packing my house and don’t want to cook” thing.
However, the one recipe I did try has been made 3 times this month…because Riker loves to “help”
Pizza rolls…riker helps by eating the cheese and pepperoni before I have a chance to roll the balls up.

*read 30 books
-The City of ember…good book. don’t know if I care enough to read the sequels, but it was a good read.
-The Resistance…sequel to a book I’d previously read. did NOT love this book.
-Never have I ever…sequel to the lying game. I am a sucker for cheesy teen lit.
-shatter me…good, kind of. don’t know if I will read the sequel or not.

*Try a new restaurant
DIRTY FRANKS Hot dog palace
that’s right, it’s a hot dog palace.
so many different topping combinations, not enough time to try them all.
So far, we’ve been twice.
I have had a hot dog topped with cheese and potato chips, one with fries and coleslaw and chili, and one with chili and cheese and fritos.
it is amazing…life changing, almost.
I love dirty franks.

so that’s what I did in April.
and now I shall attempt to step up my game for may.
but if we are being realistic, that probably won’t happen…because we are moving to AZ in 10 days (!!!!) and I don’t know if I will have time to do much.
but I will try.

No comments: