Saturday, November 6, 2010

Like Father Like Son

TJ is a big fan of technology.
It is rare to see him without a cell phone, iPad, iPod, or laptop in his hand.
So these pictures really shouldn’t surprise me…

phones2

Yep.
That’s TJ and Riker both playing with their phones.
I let Riker play with my old phone and he loves it.
He’s free to chew and slobber all over it.

phones

Riker is fascinated with all of the technological devices in our house.
If the laptop is out, he crawls directly to it and starts banging away.
If we are talking on the phone, he tries to yank it out of our hands.
He can usually be found punching the buttons on the DVD player.

I do not want to raise a tech-junkie baby…
This is why we try to spend as much time outside, unplugged, as we can!

1 comment:

Brenden+Nikki said...

He looks like a little boy in that last picture. Is he already losing his baby look and growing into a little boy? I swear it's unfair how fast it goes!