Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Adorable Videos of an Adorable Baby

*Disclaimer: TJ took the following videos with his cell phone. Most of them are recorded in the wrong direction, since he doesn't know how to work his phone. You can either tilt your head to the side or turn your computer monitor. Whatever works for you!

Last week, we spent a lot of time playing outside.
Riker was allowed to crawl around in the grass all he wanted.
At first, he didn't want to do it at all...
he hated the way it felt.
But he soon warmed up to it and was a crawling fool!


Riker likes to copy us...
especially if we scream.
I scream, he screams.
Feel free to ignore how I sound.
It isn't pretty.


Sometimes, Riker sticks his open mouth on my face.
I think he's trying to give kisses...
but really I'm just getting a face full of slobber.
And it feels really creepy.
Again, ignore how fantastic I sound.
Just focus on the cute baby.

1 comment:

Jen Olson Brown said...

So cute! He is getting so big and little-boyish! It's fun to see their personalities form even tighter! :-) Happy Thanksgiving Lisa!