Monday, December 7, 2009

Let It Snow!

It's officially winter!
We woke up to snow this morning.
Not a whole lot...just enough to dust our car.
Being the native desert dwellers that we are, snow isn't a common sight.
Except that one time....
TJ and his buddies got caught in a freak snow storm...
in the middle of the desert.
The snow we faced this morning was nothing major.
TJ was more than happy to brush all the snow off the windows.
I found other things to amuse myself while he did his job.
The cold weather isn't something that we love...
but we are learning to embrace the winter weather.
Most nights involve a cuddly blanket and two mugs of cocoa.
TJ drinks from the Santa mug...
I choose the pretty pink one.
So bring it on Old Man Winter.
Bring it.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Good luck...that's very exciting! I gotta say though...I'm glad it's not me. I'm not tough enough!