Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tea Time

I protest now.
Tea Party style.
The husband and I went with some friends.
(I stole this picture from one friend...thanks, Jen!)
The lawn at the State Capital was packed.
So many people stepped up to have a voice.
Over 6,000 in Phoenix.
More than 200,000 nationwide.
So many people who are tired of the government spending our money.
"Governments are instituted among Men, 
deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends,
and to institute new Government"
And now I shall step off my soap box.
(P.S. I cut my hair...you like?)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair looks cute, i wish I could've gone with you guys! Way to go!

Christie Knight said...

Go you! Yes I like the hair-I wish I could pull the look off!

Brenden+Nikki said...

I LOVE it! And good job to you guys for speaking out!!