Friday, April 10, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!

Tuesday night, my dad invited the husband and I to go to a Diamondback's game.
Dad's tickets are pretty awesome. 
Second row. 
Just past third base. 
Foul ball territory.
It was the second game of the season. 
During the first game, Dbacks were hitting all sorts of homeruns resulting in a W.
Apparently, they forgot how to hit overnight. 
They lost. 
3-0. 
Big fat L.
Regardless of the lack of athletic prowess begin displayed, we had a great time!

My dad was telling me to put my camera away and start watching out for foul balls. Several balls were hit in our direction, just not close enough for us to catch...which was good, cause none of us brought gloves.
Thanks Pops for the invite. It was a lot of fun.
We're available for the next game too!

2 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

how nice is that?! I always love going to the dbacks but good seats make it that much better! However, it's not near as fun when they can't even score 1 run! sorry!

Jen Olson Brown said...

How fun! What great photos of you!