Saturday, September 27, 2008

Now What?

Friday was the last day of the 1st quarter at my school...I cannot believe how quick it went! And now that the quarter is over, I have 2 weeks of vacation (thanks to the "modified year-round" schedule that Chandler has)! The only problem is that I think I may be kind of bored during these 2 weeks...I've never not had school and/or work, so I have no clue what I will be doing during my vacation. Sure, I probably should clean my house and it wouldn't hurt to do some laundry, but it definitely won't take the whole 2 weeks to do that stuff! If you are looking for a friend to do stuff with, call me up!

2 comments:

Calli Potter said...

I think you should get on a plane and come visit me! Best plan ever!

Summer said...

no no, i have a better idea! you should get on a plane and come visit me!!! you know it would be so much fun, calli would just make you babysit all the time. You can come here and take off your wedding ring and pretend to be a college student!!