Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hello Mrs. Grier!

This week I received an offer to teach at Fulton Elementary in Chandler! I haven't signed the contract yet, but school starts at the end of July so everything should be finalized before too long. I will be teaching either second or fourth grade (depending on how their enrollment numbers change). It is kind of scary/nerve wracking not knowing which grade it will be, since I really can't make any plans. But it is way exciting knowing that I will have my own classroom! Yeah for me!

6 comments:

Karyn said...

Congratulations Lisa, or should I say Mrs. Grier!!! That is so exciting and we are thrilled for you!

Lindsey said...

In the words of Amy, "Hooo-Waaay!"

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Yay Lisa! Congrats! :) How exciting to be officially a teacher... not gonna' lie, I'm kinda' afraid of that day when I'll have an official job! Oh, and ps- I'm really excited for next Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Calli Potter said...

YEA!!!!!!!

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Ha ha.. I just changed your name (on your link on my blog) to Mrs. Lisa... ha ha. Thought you'd appreciate it. :)