Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Belated Post

Meet Sarah. Sarah is seriously one of my favorite people in the world. Why? Well, let me tell you...

1. She likes me despite the fact that I totally forgot her bday this year (it happened to fall on June 16, aka the most important day of TJ's life, and I totally spaced it!)

2. She made life more fun when she lived here (like the countless karaoke nights, playing pool, or making waffles and watching Disney movies!)

3. She was always willing to do silly things, which may have ended up making her look dumb but at least she had fun doing it! (like that one time we rode those electric scooters around my parents neighborhood!)

4. She came all the way from Washington to be in my wedding! (and this is the only picture I have of Sarah on my computer, because during the time that Sarah lived here, I didn't own a digital camera...I was still rocking the disposables. So I have a plethora of pictures of Sarah, but you can't see any of them!)

5. She always told me exactly what she thought of any guy I dated (and she usually hated all of them...like Aaron. And Tyler. And Taylor...he was dumb.)

So Sarah, on this, the 5th day after the 23rd anniversary of your birth, I wish you a happy birthday! May all your wildest dreams come true!

2 comments:

Ryan and Alisha said...

I love this girl!!!!

Sar Bear said...

Yeah I guess I still like you...even though you are kind of a hookerface for forgetting. Thats ok I forgive you. Well technically I freakin love you! I miss you gargantuan amounts...pretty sure that is spelled wrong. But yeah we had good times! Being silly was the best part, and by the way, we totally rocked those scooters! Yeah and I did hate most of the guys you dated. You forgot Brandon with his big chin...didn't like you dating him much either. But I was right to not like them as you can see you ended up with the best guy out there! Love you TJ for loving my Lisa! Yeah and I know you didn't like a single guy I dated...and I do admit rightfully so...ugh. It's like a 5 year lapse in judgement. Makes being an old spinster with massive amounts of cats more and more appealing...