Riker had a birthday!
I cannot believe I have a 3 year old…where has the time gone?!
Riker’s birthday was a fun, busy day.
When we woke up, we headed straight to Riker’s first day of soccer.
Watching those little kids run up and down the field was adorable
(and TJ gets to help coach Riker’s team so it’s doubly fun!)
That evening, we had a birthday party for Riker at Peter Piper Pizza.
It was so much easier for me than planning and prepping for a party at home, and Riker loved it!
Pizza, games, cake…what more could a 3 year old want!
Riker is at such a fun stage, but he’s also a stubborn little pill sometimes.
The best way to describe him these days is a Sour Patch Kid…
first he’s sour (does something naughty), then he’s sweet (gives me a smile and tells me that I’m his best friend).
Thanks to in idea found on Pinterest, I asked Riker 20 questions on his birthday which I plan to ask every year.
Some of his answers were obvious, others surprised me.
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite toy?
3. What is your favorite fruit?
4. What is your favorite tv show?
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
6. What is your favorite dinner?
7. What is your favorite game?
Toy Story Kinect
8. What is your favorite snack?
9. What is your favorite animal?
10. What is your favorite song?
Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam
11. What is your favorite book?
10 Hungry Caterpillars
12. Who is your best friend?
13. What is your favorite cereal?
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
15. What is your favorite drink?
16. What is your favorite holiday?
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
my red Lobster
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
19. What is your favorite movie?
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Of course, we can’t celebrate Riker’s birthday without celebrating TJ’s too.
TJ’s birthday was the day before Riker’s and these birthday buddies were happy to share their birthday cake together!