Monday, September 21, 2009

Wildlife

So I realize that my blog has been boring lately.
We have been doing stuff...
*neighborhood bbqs
*football games
*more football games
*even more football games
But my camera is always stashed away in my purse.
And blog posts without pictures are lame.
So, until I actually take pictures of the fun we are having in Columbus...
enjoy this:
This is the albino squirrel.
He lives in a tree outside of the law school.
TJ snapped this pic with his phone one day.
The squirrel apparently wasn't camera shy.
TJ was hesitant to get any closer, though.
You know, cause of rabies and whatnot.

Oh, and this is Puxatony Phil.
Maybe I ran over him the other day.
It was kind of sad.
And really gross.
Hopefully the albino squirrel won't meet the same fate as Phil.

3 comments:

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

I wanna see the albino squirl; that's awesome. I really like your blog. Thanks for sharing.

cindy said...

Still lame...didn't your mother always tell you not to take pictures of things you weren't in...I need to see your face!

Lisa, Andy, Peyton, and Baxter said...

Wow! I love the albino squirrl! More of that and less of T.J. please! j/k dogg. That is awesome though. I think you should catch it so your little boy can have a pet.

-Andy