Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break in Newport Beach

Check out all our pictures from our trip in the slideshows at the bottom of the page!

Thanks to my awesome friend Lindsey, we were able to spend several days in Newport Beach for Spring Break! We arrived at our AMAZING resort Saturday and spent the next few days at the beach, at the pool, and at Universal Studios. Everyone was so excited to be in California, since we all needed a break from school and work. TJ and I went with our friend Lindsey, her boy Max, Lindsey's sister Sarah, Sarah's boy Brandon, and Lindsey's friend Brittney. The resort was fabulous, the beach was gorgeous, and the weather was absolutely perfect.

5 comments:

Calli Potter said...

So fun lucky duck.. I want to be somewhere warm!

Nat & Tommy said...

rude! Why were we not invited?! jk sounds fun!! I'm jealous! We missed you guys at family night though, would have been the first time i had seen you since our reception! Lets do something for sure, that would be so fun!!

The Gunnell's said...

I'm jealous! I've been dying to go to the beach! I too am in LOVE with the Twilight series!! I'm almost done with the third book, each book gets better and better!! We need to hang out sometime too.

Anonymous said...

Yeah that week pretty much rocked, I'm not gonna lie. The best part is that someone was awesome enough to make a soundtrack to remember such good times as California! Mmmm and Taco Surf! I would go back there just for the food!

Karyn said...

Fun pictures!!! Hey leave me your email address on my blog so I can invite you to the other one :) Hope you guys are doing well!! Let's get together in Aug when we get back!